Course Fee: 5600/-
Learn Java programming from beginning to advance label and become a java developer. Obtain valuable Core Java Skills and Java Certification.
What Will You Learn?
- You will Learn Java the MODERN WAY - Step By Step - With 200 HANDS-ON Code Examples
- You will Understand the BEST PRACTICES in Writing High Quality Java Code
- You will Solve a Wide Range of Hands-on Programming EXERCISES with Java
- You will Learn to Write AWESOME Object Oriented Programs with Java
- You will Acquire ALL the SKILLS to demonstrate an EXPERTISE with Java Programming in Your Job Interviews
- You will learn ADVANCED Object Oriented Programming Concepts - Abstraction, Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions.
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers.
- Learn industry "best practices" in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 18 years.
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development and more.
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
A course on Java for complete beginners to computer programming, for those who want to learn Java from Beginner to Advance.
On this course I'll be assuming no prior knowledge of Java or any programming language. You do not need to be a programmer, or you do not need to know any programming language. You just need to have an interest in programming in Java. On the course you'll be learning Java Basics, All of Object Oriented Programming Language concepts and along the way you'll be applying your new skills on different algorithmic problems.
But we will keep things simple at first. We will be learning about variables, classes, objects, methods, some most popular design patterns as singleton pattern, factory pattern and data structures. We'll apply these concepts on our simple applications that you can practice your skills. And meanwhile we will talk about interview questions that can be asked in interviews.
During the course we will talk about architecting and best practices as well.
I hope you will enjoy the course. The entire course is from Scratch to advance and if you are following along with me by the end of the course you will be ready to develop a Java application.
Teaching is not only talking about topics, terms but also teaching the logic and attract the student's psychology.
Who is the target ?
- Anyone who wants to be Java Developer
- You don't need to know any programming language, we will begin from scratch.
Fee Payment Details:
Rs.5600/per participant it Includes Taxes, Registration kit, Hands-On Lab, team working materials, Certification Cost, Human Resources fee.(group discounts are also available).
Register by paying full payment at our office or by Online Mode.
Oretes Consulting PVT. LTD
- 3 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.5250 i.e. (3*5250=Rs.15,750) is payable by the Group.
- 5 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.5000 i.e. (5*5000=Rs.25,000) is payable by the Group.
- 8 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.4800 i.e. (8*4800=Rs.57,600) is payable by the Group.
- 12 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.4600 i.e. (12*4600=Rs.55,200) is payable by the Group.
The entire participant fee in a group should be collected by a Group Representative and deposited in the above given account in a single transaction
Group can use any one of the above mentioned payment methods to confirm your seats after completing the payment procedure group representative need to send a mail consists of proof of fee transaction along with all the group member details in an excel sheet mention Name, College Name, Mail id, Mob no. of each member in the team.
Internship passes of all the members in a group will only be send to group representative mail id it is his/her responsibility give pass to respective team members
Mail Subject: Internship Name_Batch Date__Time__
Content: 1. Bank Name, 2. Details of the group participants in an Excel Sheet That will contain Each participant – Name, College Name, Mail Id, Contact Number.
Attachment: Screen shot of the transaction or a Scan copy of Counterfoil/Receipt and Excel Sheet with Team member Details.
Your group Registration will be confirmed once you have send the scanned copy of the counter foil/Transaction Screen shot/ Coordinator Receipt to above mentioned mail id
You will receive an acknowledgement mail from Oretes confirming the payment subsequently you / your team will receive Internship Passes.
Talk to our Program Manager to know more about the course: +91-8249386769 or mail us:email@example.com