What Will You Learn?
- Understand the different software development lifecycles, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Understand the goals and objectives of software testing
- Understand the essential concepts of software testing including Requirements, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Sets, User Stories, and Use Cases
- Learn a simple methods to test software
- Understand when to perform ad hoc/exploratory testing as opposed to formal testing
- Understand the difference between different testing certifications
- How to prepare for an interview for a job in software testing
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
This course is intended for everyone who is interested in starting a successful career in software testing as well as those who are already in the software testing field for few years. The courses use a very simple approach to introduce you to the essential concepts and techniques for software testing. Concepts covered in the course are software requirements, user stories, test cases, test scenarios, and test sets. The course also will discuss the difference between quality assurance and testing. The course emphasizes defect prevention as the most effective way to ensure high quality software. You will learn everything you need to become an effective tester
Fee Payment Details:
Rs.6600/per participant it Includes Taxes, Registration kit, Hands-On Lab, team working materials, Certification Cost, Human Resources fee.(group discounts are also available).
Register by paying full payment at our office or by Online Mode.
Oretes Consulting PVT. LTD
- 3 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.6000 i.e. (3*6000=Rs.18,000) is payable by the Group.
- 5 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.5600 i.e. (5*5600=Rs.28,000) is payable by the Group.
- 8 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.5250 i.e. (8*5250=Rs.42,000) is payable by the Group.
- 12 Participants: Fee per participant is Rs.5000 i.e. (12*5000=Rs.60,000) is payable by the Group.
The entire participant fee in a group should be collected by a Group Representative and deposited in the above given account in a single transaction
Group can use any one of the above mentioned payment methods to confirm your seats after completing the payment procedure group representative need to send a mail consists of proof of fee transaction along with all the group member details in an excel sheet mention Name, College Name, Mail id, Mob no. of each member in the team.
Internship passes of all the members in a group will only be send to group representative mail id it is his/her responsibility give pass to respective team members
Mail Subject: Internship Name_Batch Date__Time__
Content: 1. Bank Name, 2. Details of the group participants in an Excel Sheet That will contain Each participant – Name, College Name, Mail Id, Contact Number.
Attachment: Screen shot of the transaction or a Scan copy of Counterfoil/Receipt and Excel Sheet with Team member Details.
Your group Registration will be confirmed once you have send the scanned copy of the counter foil/Transaction Screen shot/ Coordinator Receipt to above mentioned mail id
You will receive an acknowledgement mail from Oretes confirming the payment subsequently you / your team will receive Internship Passes.
Talk to our Program Manager to know more about the course: +91-8249386769 or mail us:email@example.com